Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Death of Warwick-A battle in my Attic

 


I was sorting out my figures in my attic the other day, making space on the shelves for yet more boxes when I got distracted by making a scene on my gaming table.

The scene grew bigger and bigger as I added more figures and more terrain and so I took some pics!


This guy is what it's all about! He is the Ruckus Captain , the new metal figure from Wargames Illustrated Giants in Minature range and the first of the figures specially created for Ruckus




Here he is depicted as Richard Neville Earl of Warwick, the Kingmaker, meeting his end at the battle of Barnet 14th April 1471






As the camera pans out it  becomes obvious that he is very much alone









The swirling fog blows away revealing the devastation of a battle lost

In this pic I was using standard light bulbs and a warm setting on the LEDs



LEDs on full with a "Cold " setting










The Impatient Heir from Ragged Staff Minis




The 15th Century Terminator
 that is Edward IV

No comments:

Post a Comment